Peer Review on current project

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 11:54:42 CDT 2008

Hi all,
  This is an 'almost complete' set of instructions on how to add a Byronics APRS encoder to an older Midland Syntech 1 Radio.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157604093886156/

  The drawings can be called up individually and if you use the magnifying glass symbol, they hold up well.

  Ive gotten some feed back from the Midland LMR user group on Yahoo.
  Also some private stuff from people asking about details.

  I think it's time to let you wild men have a wack at it.

  Thanks in advance.
  Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking