Winrad 1.30 released

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 13 14:01:21 CDT 2008

Tom,

Version 1.31 is now out.  I downloaded it and did demos at the Timonium
Hamfest and at the Alexandria Ham Club this week.  It work great and
many hams are now getting enthusiastic about what is out there.

I hope to do some demos of SDR-IQ and WINRAD at the AMRAD club flea
market space this year at Hamvention.

Another winner from Alberto and a tip of the AMRAD hat to Alberto for
his continuing fine work.

Frank K0BRA