OT, but in some freakish way... hilarious!

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Mon Apr 21 21:43:38 CDT 2008

I have seen #15 personally using buckets of dry wall mud in place of
the chair. #11 A coworker pulled up to her house that was being
worked on to find a piece of ply wood balanced on the sill of a third
story window with 4 workers on the inside balancing the fifth who was
standing on the outside end working on the wall of the house.
    Sandy
   WB5MMB