OT, but in some freakish way... hilarious!

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Wed Apr 23 23:35:27 CDT 2008

I can't help but think that many of these photos are in the same
countries where many of our jobs have been outsourced.  Safety
regulations are essentially nonexistent.  I'm sure that some of those
pictures are photoshopped, yet people worldwide are most creative in
being stupid.

Iain, will you be at Dayton this year?

73,
Joe, N6DGY