comments on the DTV boxes

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Mon Apr 28 18:34:09 CDT 2008

Hi Bob. I got the one from Best Buy (Insignia) a few weeks ago and it
seems to work ok except for dropping into a debug screen once that
required plug pull to fix ( not unheard of as these boxes were rushed
to market a bit fast). One of the reviews gave this box good ratings
for RF performance. One of the boxes Wall Mart sells has high DOA
rate. Some reviews here
  http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=997022&page=4
    Sandy
   WB5MMB