More on Maker Faire

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sat May 10 20:58:08 CDT 2008

East Coast, West Coast...  they both exist.  In the world of Ham
Radio, Utah is non-existent!

Best place for hamfests was while I was in the Navy stationed at Great
Lakes, IL. Between Chicago and Milwaukee, there was at least one
hamfest nearly every weekend throughout the year.

Well, now I save all my pennies to fly to Dayton from Salt Lake.  This
will be my third annual trip.

Oh, my Economic Stimulus Payment courtesy of GW was deposited this
weekend.  I nearly bought a guitar amp.  Now I'll just buy the parts
at Hmavention to make another one.

Counting the days!  Less than a week away!

Woo-hoo!

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, UT