Special Tacos Make-Up Session

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 11:35:32 CDT 2008

Tacoistas,

As has already been said, several of us are going to Dayton this next
weekend so we will be missing Saturday's Tacos session.

Also, AMRAD members Brian and Phil are arriving here from England
tomorrow, Tuesday to have a day to visit the area and then ride out to
Dayton with Meg and I.

We will host a special Tacos Make-Up Session on Wednesday at 6PM so
everyone can  meet their weekly tacos obligations and to meet and talk
with Brian and Phil.  It will be a fun time for all and lots of tacos.

Frank K0BRA