Service monitor Off Topic

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 07:29:49 CDT 2008

All,
  An honest man admits his errors.
  Sorry I caused a problem on the board.

  An honest dude also solves his problems.

  People tell me I write like I talk. I also blur lines between topics.
  In the minds eye, topics do merge and interlace.
  In the recent past I put an article on the Midland list about a service monitor repair effort.

  The other team members were right.
  It didn't need to be there.

  Sorry about that guys, I will try to keep a better focus on your mission, and to keep my side projects out of your way.

  Had some time to digest the words and ideas presented.

  Fair enough. If there is a hint of a problem, perhaps it's best to take the service monitor items to another forum. That's what Ive done.

  The thinking is to start a series of 'yahoogroups' based on various service monitor types.
  Tips on use, service data, repair, and some minor trading of parts.

  As of this moment this is what Ive started.

  IFR 1100S

  Post message:

    IFR1100SUserGroup at yahoogroups.com

    Subscribe:  IFR1100SUserGroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  IFR 1200S
          Post message:
  IFR1200SUserGroup at yahoogroups.com

    Subscribe:  IFR1200SUserGroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  Cushman 4000

          Post message:
  Cushman4000UserGroup at yahoogroups.com

    Subscribe:  Cushman4000UserGroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  Ramsey COM3

          Post message:
  RamseyCOM3UserGroup at yahoogroups.com

    Subscribe:  RamseyCOM3UserGroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  If you can think of a few more I should start, shoot me an e mail "Off Line"  at

  ka2zev at yahoo.com

  and I can put one up for you and yours.

  If you think this is suitable, please forward to groups and individuals who may be interested in the subject.

  Be well all.

  Mike in Virginia

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking