Another techie site

Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 23:03:06 CDT 2008

Alex,

You are right about the need for good lighting.  I think the use of such
old techniques such as white umbrellas to get indirect diffused light
would go a long way.  Precise color balance for SMT work should not be
required.

Brian tried a point and shoot camera at Hamvention and I was surprised
how well it worked.  I want to try some more playing around but now with
small things like SMT work to see how to get a good video of that.

Anybody try some of this sort of stuff and how hard it really is?

Frank