Food and High Real Estate

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 06:55:26 CDT 2008

Guys,

Food

In a follow up to what Frank said, on Hard Times Cafe in Herndon.
On their last day I snapped some photos.
This closing has bummed me out.
What's worse is I rent my apartment from the same land owner.
Anybody have a garden shed for rent?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157605287715170/

High Real Estate

I took these photos of the tower that holds the 53.61 and the 442.100
Some day I will get out there when its not sunset.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157605006909722/

Keep it warm

Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking

Several of us would meet on occasion at the Hard Times Cafe in Herndon
VA.  The Herndon one is closed. It seems the building owners wanted to
raise the rent too much to be worth it, so they closed.  Details at

http://oakhillobserver.com/story08/news08/053008_hardtimes.html

I, for one, will be sad to see it gone.

They are looking for a new site to perhaps build one still in Herndon.

Frank K0BRA