McLean Field Day Site :)

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Fri Jun 27 09:59:46 CDT 2008

Hi Bob,

Don't know if your email is working; I've sent you a couple and not
heard back.  I'm assuming that there is some kind of foul-up since I'm
not listed below and I had volunteered a pile of stuff and a club
callsign.  The bad news is, I timed out yesterday afternoon and made
alternate plans since I hadn't heard anything further from you.

I will be running with the club callsign I mentioned in a previous
email (N4NOG) from a friend's farm in western Loudoun, so the offer to
use it unfortunately no longer holds.

CC to tacos at amrad.org in case you get tacos email and not mail direct
from me.

Better luck next year,