Programmer's Hostility Towards Beginners

andre kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Sun Jul 6 21:31:12 CDT 2008

Joe,
You may also want to ease into the subject of programming by reading my
recent articles (in the AMRAD Newsletter)  on how to program the PicAxe
in Basic.
It is:
a) extremely easy,
b) it works

you can then decide to move on to more difficult languages
The above is bound to start a discussion on whether BASIC is a valid
programming language. Just ignaore it  :-0

Good luck and
73

André N4ICK