Invitation to EVERYONE : When Will We Discover the Extraterrestrials?

andre kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Wed Jul 16 17:49:17 CDT 2008

	-------Original Message-------
From: Roger Oliva
Subject: Invitation from IEEE/AESS and IEEE/EMS: When Will We Discover
the Extraterrestrials?, Wed, 7/23/08, at UDC, 5pm
Sent: 03 Jul '08 13:40

You are invited to our next IEEE Aerospace and Electronics Systems
Society meeting where we are offering a special presentation.  You do
not have to be an IEEE member to attend.

Presentation Title:  "When Will We Discover the Extraterrestrials?"

Speaker:  Dr. Seth Shostak, Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
Institute (SETI), Senior Astronomer

Sponsors:  IEEE Aerospace Electronics Systems and Engineering Management
Societies

When:  Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008, 5pm - 6:30pm

Where:  The University of the District of Columbia

Directions:  Van Ness Metro on the Red Line, Library Auditorium, Building 41

Registration Deadline:  July 16, 2008.  Late registrations will be
accepted as long as space permits.

Cost! :  Free

RSVP:  Mr. Roger Oliva, roger.oliva at ieee.org
<mailto:roger.oliva at ieee.org>, 703 573-6887

We will dine at a local venue subsequent to the presentation.

For a biography, abstract, better directions, etc, visit the AESS
website:  http://ewh.ieee.org/r2/wash_nova/aess/

IDEAS FOR A SPEAKER?   Reply to this email with details.

Best regards,
Roger R. Oliva
IEEE/Aerospace and Electronics Systems Society
Chair, Washington and Northern Virginia Sections