Fw: [FARC] July 21 NBC Dateline Documentary on the Tower Industry

Michael O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Fri Jul 18 08:23:02 CDT 2008

Iain McFadyen wrote:
> Thought this might be of interest:
>
> "TOWER DOGS", Dateline NBC on 21 July (10pm EDT according to my calculations).
>

> --- On Fri, 7/18/08, K3SKE Dan Szymanski <k3ske at edurostream.com> wrote:

Personally, i am very grateful to the people like
Mr. Szymanski who tend the antenna farms and clean all
the old dead waves out of the waveguides so we can
continue to enjoy our daily RF bath.

If it were up to me to do his job, no antenna would
be more than about 10 feet tall.

However, just because he really know what he's doing
doesn't mean he isn't crazy to be doing it. (grin)

I wish him and his colleagues a long and happy life
blessed with no sudden decelerations.

	-mo