BPL gets even more serious competition in Manassas

Hare, Ed W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Thu May 8 10:34:56 CDT 2008

COMTek just sold the franchise to a new provider, who has not committed
to what equipment it wants to use to upgrade the sytsem.

Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
ARRL Laboratory Manager
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: W1RFI at arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/
Member: ASC C63 EMC Committee
   Chairman: Subcommittee 5, Immunity
   Chairman: Ad hoc BPL Working Group
Member: IEEE P1775 BPL EMC Committee
Member: IEEE, Standards Association, Electromagnetic Compatibility
Society
Member: ICES SCC-28 RF Safety
Member/Secretary: IEEE EMC Society Standards Development Committee
   Chairman, BPL Study Project
Member: Society of Automotive Engineers EMC/EMR Committee
Board of Directors: QRP Amateur Radio Club International