[radiogear] Interference from Power Line adaptors

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 19:12:33 CDT 2008

Guys,
Say hi to Peter. He is another Midland user.
Seems that the stupidity that is BPL is making a show near him.

Can you guys share some of your insights and data?
Thanks
Mike

Pete,
We have a similar stupidity here called Broad Band over Power Lines.

My club AMRAD has done a lot of work trying to get this turkey of an idea killed.
Im going to CC this to AMRAD's Taco's list.

Let see what happens.

Keep it safe
MIke