the dark side of SDRs...

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 9 23:45:17 CDT 2008

Mike,

We were talking about the electric wheelchair around the table at tacos
today.  Perhaps it would provide the basis for advancing the warcart
another step to the

Warcripple

taking advantage of the extraordinary access granted to the handicapped
under ADA, especially to a person only able to partially manipulate the
joy stick.

This could lead to a more robust access and a Peter Sellers/ Dr.
Strangelove scenario.  :-)

xxxxxx Naw, I guess that would be too sophomoric.

Frank K0BRA