Farnsworth Reactor

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 16:03:57 CDT 2008

K0BRA-
Now we are into Nuclear physics ????
Gee, we do need a warp drive spaceship, so I can take a vacation--this year.....
thanks for the article, I checked it out, its really amazing
Wikipedia has a lot of info on this too.
If you need any TV tubes let me know.....picture tubes I mean...
Stay cool,

Bob Rice, KG4RRN     www.venturesinvideo.com