Farnsworth Reactor

Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 10:45:31 CDT 2008

Carl,

Holy Cow!!.  I think I will settle for a handful of neutrons.  You must
have to put a safety fence around the windmill and it must be far enough
out to protect against flying debris.  I doubt you could put any people
inside the fence except in becalmed weather.

I recall how the old time windmills that pumped water for cows in the
Midwest were fitted to turn sideways to the wind to limit the speed,
however this was just a mechanical lever that you had to pull.

Frank