Spectrum Analyzer

brainerd at wildblue.net brainerd at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 29 19:47:03 CDT 2008

tacoistas,

I saw this message about a DIY spectrum analyzer on the Softrock 40
newsgroup.  Check out the links.  It really looks like an interesting
project with a nice end product.

If you have an interest in software defined radios you should subscribe
to the Softrock40 group over at Yahoo.

Frank K0BRA

  There is an active Yahoo Spectrumanalyzer group at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spectrumanalyzer/>
 for this spectrum analyzer.  They just went through a review and testing of the latest circuit
boards by several volunteers.  The analyzer covers from near DC to 1 GHz.  The first IF is at
1013MHz and your PC is used for the display and some processing.  I just ordered my set of
boards last night.  Scotty also has a website for the analyzer(although I don't have the URL
just now).

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>