Hadron Collider

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Wed Sep 10 16:53:35 CDT 2008

It is so much easier to rely on revealed "knowledge" than to use science.

By the way, CNN interviewed a scientist this morning saying there was no
danger from the CERN experiment because most black holes are the size of the
sun and this was a mosquito by comparison.

According to Wikipedia, a mosquito weighs 2.5mg. That mass would yield
22.5x10^13 Joules, about 62 million KWh. Maybe that is not the same as
getting sucked into a black hole but you wouldn't want to be standing next
to that mosquito when it got converted.

73 Karl  W4KRL