AMRAD Van Re-listed

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 15 17:06:52 CDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the comment.  The original listing had pictures, I just said
relist and somehow, the pictures did not come along.  I had to talk to
the eBay folks and they suggested adding the pictures myself rather than
having them find the problem.

I did that and now the listing should have the pictures.

When I first relisted, the pictures showed when I was logged in but if I
were not logged in the pictures were not there.  Go figure.

Frank