Chronophage

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Sep 21 09:18:27 CDT 2008

There was an article in yesterday's Salt Lake newspaper describing the
Chronophage.  The description of how it worked was vague, and the B&W
newsprint photo certainly didn't do it justice.

At first, I thought it was Corpus Christi, Texas.  I didn't realize
(in my ignorance of geography) that Corpus Christi, Cambridge (UK) had
been around centuries longer, nor was I aware there was another Corpus
Christi.

I could foresee a microcontroller based clock that would simulate the
operation of the Chronophage that we all could own.  This fascinating
original creation would truly be a marvel to see!

Joe, N6DGY