ISS activities (SSTV website)

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 14:16:28 CDT 2008

I've received a couple of requests for the websites I mentioned.

Firstly, check out the homepage of http://issfanclub.com/, and scroll down.

Alternatively, if you have broadband... go to...

http://ariss-sstv.ssl.berkeley.edu/SSTV/

Just give it time for al the thumbnails to download, and then click the appropriate thumbnail!

Iain