SDR From the Ukraine?

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 24 08:57:42 CST 2008

Hello from Boston.

Someone from Kiev Ukraine is offering an SDR-1000 compatible radio on
eBay.  Is this a just a knockoff or another radio? Some of the text
suggests it is improved with switchable filters but lacks detail about
it. He calls it an SDR-1000 clone.

It is kind of expensive just for finding out.  He has good feedback as a
buyer but this seems his first listing as a seller.  Perhaps we should
email to see if he offers more detailed information.  The photo looks
like a nice unit but is only a stack of cards without a case.

I note that the SDR-1000 is no longer available from FLEX Radio.

See

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170281456676

Frank K0BRA