Electronic Bird Repellant ?

Michael O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Fri Dec 5 19:02:39 CST 2008

seems like an excellent opportunity to buy yourself
one of those splendid propane cannons they use at the
north end of the main runway at DCA, there in the park.

every couple of minutes and -- BOOOOOOOOM
the birds decamp for more tolerable environs

of course you'll have to use your ample powers of
persuasion to mollify the neighbors, but a healthy
contribution to the FFX County Mountie Widows & Orphans
Fund should enlist their aid in suppressing opposition.

	-mo