AMRAD reservation for Winterfest, 22 FEB 2009

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 17:09:28 CST 2008

Frank, we'd love to spend our sterling and come - it's not as if our
money is worth anything, so we might as well spend it - but the
logistics may otherwise prove difficult, especially as I have not yet
registered with the US authorities in advance of my intention to
travel, so that they can refuse me entry for alleged terrorism or for
<quote> "quality control purposes" <unquote>, only to give in when I
appeal against their decision.

Still, have a great Winterfest.

Regards to all fellow Tacosians,

Phil M1GWZ