AMRAD reservation for Winterfest, 22 FEB 2009

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 22 20:50:56 CST 2008

Phil,

Philip Miller Tate wrote:
> Frank, we'd love to spend our sterling and come - it's not as if our
> money is worth anything, so we might as well spend it -

Our printing presses can beat your printing presses.  Its kinda like a
tractor pull between an Aston Martin vs. a Peterbuilt truck.  Recall
that during Jimmy Carter where we all cheered up with inflation because
we were all becoming millionaires.  Here we go again.

but the
> logistics may otherwise prove difficult, especially as I have not yet
> registered with the US authorities in advance of my intention to
> travel, so that they can refuse me entry for alleged terrorism or for
> <quote> "quality control purposes" <unquote>, only to give in when I
> appeal against their decision.
>
> Still, have a great Winterfest.

We have had a fun time there.

> Regards to all fellow Tacosians,