FCC DTV channel assignment and coverage maps

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 21:27:03 CST 2009

Yes, just wish the HD transition was more uniform in all channels/bands,
 but it will get evened out one day.
A preview of HDTV on a TV show was one idea I had in Video Production a
while back, guess anyone who wanted to try with a camcorder could do it.
What is really needed is: good instructors on conversion technique.
"No tools needed" - ahem really ?
The video I saw, besides making fun of the elderly(we will hopefully all be that age one day)
is funny but unrealistic at best.
People will freak out when they can't watch TV anymore...

 Bob , KG4RRN somewhere in PA.