Circuit City to liquidate V2

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 13:49:31 CST 2009

Maximize profit = minimize losses.

Assume that the minimization of losses equation is modelled by a
polynomial, the only constraint upon which is that one of the
solutions is x = 0. This represents the solution that zero commerce =
zero losses, i.e. doing nothing costs nothing.

Discuss why short-term profiteering, plus a constant requirement of
expansion, as required by International Law, always eventually leads
to this solution. Conclude your essay with the word <sigh>.

Phil M1GWZ