Circuit City to Liquidate V3

Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 11:07:48 CST 2009

It looks like we at AMRAD are not the only ones to write about the
Circuit City liquidation and how unwise it is to buy thing there.  A
nice talk today on the Wall Street Report radio show which refers to
TheStreet.com.  They give 5 reasons to avoid this and other liquidations.

1  You don't need it.

2. The prices are not that good.

3. There are limited forms of payment.

4. All sales are final.

5. There's no knowledgeable help.

I could not say it better although I could not find knowledgeable help
even before the liquidation, but then I am picky.  Meg and I drove by a
Circuit City this morning on our way home from a hamfest.  There were
lots of cars in the parking lot that were not aware of these 5 reasons.

You can find more detail at:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10458692/2/5-reasons-to-avoid-liquidation-sales.html

Frank K0BRA