IEEE BPL Standard Announced

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 09:57:55 CST 2009

I cannot tell from the press release if they include tests for reverse
direction interference where low level ham signals lock up the system.

As many of you will recall, we found the system in Potomac MD locked up
on 4 watts from a mobile rig and stayed locked up at 1/2 mile.  Their so
called signal processing was not able to reject this signal.

Frank