this is nothing short of remarkable...

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sat Jan 31 21:53:28 CST 2009

Before Comcast offered broadband internet, I subscribed a wireless
internet service.  The node was 3 miles line-of-site from my house, so
I had to utilize a 26dBi dish on the roof.  Surprisingly, a standard
802.11 wireless card fed to this antenna provided fairly reliable
service.  Where there were issues involved the propagation path of 6
miles round trip - a retry would often be sent before the response was
received from the original transmission.

I can't believe this product, though.  One watt of power for $39?
Sounds too good to be true.

Joe, N6DGY