Fwd: Re: Thursday's meeting

Richard Barth rbarth at tidalwave.net
Wed Apr 8 11:41:41 CDT 2009

Greetings, fellow taco munchers.

Got a problem.  I need to record the speaker at this Thursday's
meeting so that I can
write up his presentation for the newsletter.  Unfortunately, I won't
be able to make
it.  Paul will be there, but doesn't have a recorder.  Still more
unfortunately, Paul
thinks Andre (who stood in for me the last time I couldn't make it),
George and Frank
will be missing as well.

HAAAALPPP!!!

Anyone who will be there who has a voice recorder, will you please
bring it along and
record what the speaker has to say?  And also ask Greg (the speaker)
to email me his
slides, as he has the last couple of times.

Many thanks to all, and see you next month.

Dick

       Richard Barth *** W3HWN(at)ARRL.NET *** Silver Spring, MD