I have become a multitrillionare!

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Apr 12 23:52:57 CDT 2009

Outstanding, Frank!  Assuming I make it to Dayton, I'll trade you US$2.00
for a couple trillion of your newfound wealth!  Zimbabwe dollars are even a
better deal than AIG stock, and probably a better investment.  :-)

Job search is frustrating.  I miss the old days where common courtesy at
least dictated a response from potential employers acknowledging receipt of
your resume.  No calls, and only one interview so far.

Joe, N6DGY