Wanna drag?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 18:09:44 CDT 2009

I'm with you on that, Mike. Especially since I saw STS-110 launch
from the Cape while on holiday. When am I gonna get that trip to the
moon and personal rocket backpack like I was promised when I was a
boy? And I'll never forgive Tony Blair for killing off Concorde. I
never flew on it, but it flew over my house once a day.

Phil M1GWZ