a very interesting idea...

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sat Apr 25 18:42:55 CDT 2009

Robert Stratton <bob at stratton.net> writes:

> Sorry for the rant, it's a pet peeve of mine. Then I'm reminded of
> the movie about Thomas Edison where he kept getting evicted and
> thrown off trains due to his infernal devices. So maybe things
> haven't changed all that much after all.

To be fair, to my knowledge that only happened once, and it was due to
a jar of phosphorous falling off a shelf in his baggage-car chemistry
lab and starting a fire.  Can't really blame the baggage master for
overreacting when his young news butcher's experimentation started a
conflagration.

There was recently an article in the (com)Post about the guys
downtown, including an interview with Tim Collins.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/18/AR2009041800112.html

-r