AMRAD at Hamvention 2009

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri May 8 15:45:13 CDT 2009

AMRAD has club spaces at Hamvention 2009.  Our main space is 4019 which
is next to fence on the same side of the flea market as the tents from
Mendelssohn's. We will have chairs and a chance to sit down and help us
talk to prospective new members.   Members can bring along things they
want to sell.

I have made up a downloadable map from Google Maps but the overhead
picture was not taken during Hamvention so the flea market is empty. The
map is downloadable from the amrad.org web site down at the end of the
page under "News".  Bring a copy and you should be able to find us.  I
will put up the AMRAD banner to help find the space.

Frank K0BRA