AMRAD at Hamvention 2009

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Sun May 10 08:24:22 CDT 2009

Thanks Bob, you have confirmed what I originally thought. I can see
that in certain environments and situations, APRS has some important
uses. However, I can't see it benefiting the way that most people I
know operate at Hamvention. Admittedly, I was neglecting to take note
of the fact that there are other people at Hamvention - quite a few,
actually! - who operate in a different manner, e.g. stallholders who
are not continuously on the move. Your points are gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Phil

PS. There's a bar at Hamvention? Why did nobody tell me this before? :-)