Digital TV?

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Tue May 19 18:11:52 CDT 2009

For our Ham Radio at the Hands-On Museum project (http://www.w8pgw.org/ham-radio-at-the-hands-on-museum
), we want to set up a television station. My first thought was to buy
a transmitter from PC Electronics that sends standard-scan analog TV.
Then, I got to thinking, why bother with that? If our goal is to show
that we're at least up with current technology, then shouldn't we be
doing digital TV?

So, where can I find information on digital TV?  Is anyone making gear
or am I going to have to make it myself?

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, ARRL MI Section Training Manager
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
LET'S REALLY MAKE THE ARRL THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HAM RADIO