Digital TV?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Thu May 21 03:44:51 CDT 2009

A Google search on "Digital Amateur TV" turns up a number of sites,
and the surprising fact that, for once, we Europeans seem to be well
ahead of you Americans on this one. However, this site may turn up
some useful information and contacts:

http://www.atco.tv/

Good luck.

You could try going historic, and demonstrating a 32-line LBTV system
instead... :-)

Phil M1GWZ