South Carolina SDR board web site

Terry wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Jun 6 21:19:14 CDT 2009

First of all, this is a test while I'm on vacation.  I hope it goes through.
The following is information regarding the SDR discussion at tacos and the
post-tacos board meeting today.

The web site for Dr. John Schwacke's board (from the Charleston, SC chapter)
info is:

http://www.sdrtrack.drupalcafe.com/

The web site for the (HPSDR) openhpsdr stuff is:

www.openhpsdr.com <http://www.openhpsdr.com/>

The web site for the Digilent Nexys2 FPGA board is:

http://www.digilentinc.com/Products/Detail.cfm?Prod=NEXYS2

I would get the board with the larger FPGA, as you don't want to get partway
through a design, and find out that you don't have enough room in the FPGA.