Looks like an article from Tacos

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 16 18:29:23 CDT 2009

 From the fine email reflector of Loudoun Amateur Radio Group...

This looks like something we would see posted here.

Frank K0BRA

How do I connect my portable, battery-powered analog TV to a
battery-powered digital-to-analog converter box?

The http://www.digitaltvtrainer.com/national/showme-battery-tv-converter
External Link website provides the following instructions on how to
connect a portable, battery-powered analog TV to a battery-powered
digital-to-analog converter box.

     * How to build a 12 volt power supply for a 12 volt converter
     * How to build a simple 12 volt converter box power supply that has
a plug just for the converter box
     * How to build a simple 12 volt converter power supply wired to a
car power accessory outlet
     * How to build a power supply for converter boxes powered by 5 volts DC
     * How to watch the battery TV with the converter box
     * How to purchase a converter box and a matching battery power supply

Larry
K3HE

Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Calendar
               Join The Adventures Of The
    Loudoun Amateur Radio Group of Northern Virginia
               And Its Radio Station K4LRG
Operating Six Weekly Radio Nets For Everyone - Just In Case
               Visit: http://www.k4lrg.org/
Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional