PBS TV CH 22 and 32.. GONE.. ideas?

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Wed Jun 17 11:36:35 CDT 2009

Hey Glenn, is channel 26 (WETA) still there?  If so, Cox may have made the
decision to run only one PBS affiliated station on the basic tier.  Since
I'm not there any longer, I really don't know other than that.

It sounds like the other PBS stations have been moved to a digital tier,
requiring one of their digital boxes.  If I remember, the 800-numbered
channels was Cox's digital tier.
Terry