PBS TV CH 22 and 32.. GONE.. ideas?

Glenn Baumgartner gbaumgartner2 at cox.net
Wed Jun 17 21:01:43 CDT 2009

Thanks for the info.. from all.  It looks like a purely business decision by
COX to cut two of the PBS off the cable offerings.  Seems the 'solution' is
to buy the next higher level of "digital" service (which does not require a
digital TV) or so they say,  and the problem is solved... As usual by the
application of 'green grease".. Ya just got to love capitalism
sometimes!...at least until you look at the rest of the world and then is
starts looking VERY, VERY good again. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Man do I love that American Passport every time I come home and the
Customs agent at Dulles says "welcome home".   Funny I've never heard of
anyone trying to escape from the US either.    73 to all who replied and may
still .. Glenn b. 73 Ka0ESA,