TechShop

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Jun 18 21:17:38 CDT 2009

I never realized that Raleigh / Durham was such a tech hot spot.
Perhaps they'll even have a Maker Faire sometime in the future.  What
a wonderful, geeky place to hang out!

I wish the Techshops, Maker Fairs and such existed when I lived in the
Bay Area.  Perhaps one will come to Salt Lake City someday as well.

Joe, N6DGY