Connector PInouts

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 24 16:54:40 CDT 2009

Phil,

Yes indeed.  We found these little Motorola combined receiver antenna
unit for $5.  They were almost directly across from the AMRAD place.

I found a Motorola manual that includes all this plus much much more.  I
forgot that you got one.  I can email it tomorrow when I am back out at
the lab.  Anyone else?

Frank