Fwd: White House request for assistance

prinaldo at cox.net prinaldo at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 06:34:01 CDT 2009

Rob,

It depends.

Some contractors will see it as an invitation for proposals for paid work such as to offer themselves as augmentation of government staff to sort through inputs from the public . Others will see it as an invitation to send comment to NTIA and FCC for no pay. Industry groups could take it as a hint to form a committee to advise the government.

Isn't there a law making it illegal to do work for the government without compensation anyway?

Paul