New Dulles Repeater

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 30 15:57:18 CDT 2009

All,

We have a new (new to the Dulles site) ready to install at the CIT site.
  We are planning on doing this next Tuesday, 4 August.  We are looking
for any of you that would like to come along and help us drag it up one
set of stairs above the elevator.  Nothing is too heavy as it all breaks
down into individual chassis and I have a cart.  This is a great chance
for those of you that are interested in being a control operator to see
just what it looks like.

For those interested, the new repeater is a GE MastrII with a Pion &
Simon controller.  We have added a second UHF control link alongside for
  last chance control.  It has worked in my lab for several months and
has been solid.

We will meet at my lab and depart around 10 AM on Tuesday.  Send me an
email if interested or see me at the Berryville hamfest on Sunday.

Frank K0BRA