FM Pirate at 87.7

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Aug 11 23:34:48 CDT 2009

I'm not sure that 87.7 is a pirate station.  I'm not there anymore, but I
recently saw some mentions at dcrtv.com about the 87.7 station, and owners
Mega Media, planned to do a dance radio station, ala a "Pulse" station in
New York.  Since then, Mega Media has filed for chapter 11.  Check out
dcrtv.com for ongoing DC area radio and TV gossip.

That doesn't sound like a pirate to me, just bad business decisions.
Terry